[Freeswitch-users] Incoming call audio issue

Roberto Scarpone r.scarponegti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 13:08:30 UTC 2020

Hi,
I have a problem when phones receive a call, for a time varying between 1-3 seconds, they hear nothing (at the beginning of the call). The problem does not always occur, but with a frequency of 2/3 time every 10 calls. After a few seconds the conversation presents no further problems.
Listening to the captured audio the call doesn't seems to have any problem, the audio is complete, but when they answer the call the problem is there and they can't hear the first 1-3 seconds of the conversation.

I have a FreeSWITCH 1.6.20 on Debian 8, installed from repo.

Has anyone already encountered this problem or would you know how to help me solve it?

Best regards,
Roberto