[Freeswitch-users] Noise on line, does not show up in recordings

Sam van Herwaarden svanherwaarden at precisionag.org
Fri Jun 26 11:21:07 UTC 2020

For anyone who finds this thread running into similar issues: the problem
was one in the configuration of the PRI card. The telco provides a clock
signal on the E1 line which the card should use to synchronize
communication, but we had misconfigured the PRI card to provide its own
clock signal, messing up synchronization and leading to overruns. (Well -
this is how I understand it.)

This was the information that led me to fix it:
https://wiki.sangoma.com/display/PC/Overruns
https://wiki.freepbx.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=79138050

Best,
Sam