[Freeswitch-users] TLS setup

ramelcom ramelcom at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 02:56:03 UTC 2020

Hi,
I am trying to setup TLS in FreeSWITCH. In my usecase, FS acts as a server
and another SIP B2BUA acts as the client. I was able to successfully setup
the TLS if I generate the certificates at FS and configure with those.
However, if I want to use server certificate generated and signed by 3rd
party, it doesn't work. I added server certificate as agent.pem and root CA
as cacert.pem and cafile.pem. Also, I am configuring the root CA at SIP
B2BUA side. When SIP B2BUA sends Client Hello, FS rejects with 'Handshake
failed' error.
Can you please help on this?

Thanks
Ramesh