[Freeswitch-users] Problem listening and sending ivr options

Jose Zamora joalzamora at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 22:24:52 UTC 2020

Hello

I have installed freeswitch version 1.10.0 from the source codes. But when
connecting the softphones I experienced the following problems.

Zoiper (ext 1000) = When calling the ivr I do not hear anything and when
pressing the options do not dial DTMF signals to the control panel.

Phonerlite (ext 1001) = I hear perfectly the IVR, but when pressing the
options not connected the DTMF signals to the control panel.

Anyone had this configuration problem?

thanks.