[Freeswitch-users] strange warnings on new install on debian 10

Amit Chaudhuri amit.k.chaudhuri at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 16:20:29 UTC 2020

John Covivi,

according to the changelog, mod_spidermonkey is deprecated and has
been removed at some point. Not sure when but it should be easy enough
to check timing. So I doubt it's absence is a problem. I would be
tempted to try and see what performs the integrity check. Maybe there
is code there that should have been removed but still lives on. And of
course, see if anyone who really knows the story comes up with
something more useful.

Regards,
Amit