[Freeswitch-users] why FS respons BYE to Transferor afer REFER

Yuriy Nasida ynasida at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 16:24:41 UTC 2020

Guys, do you know why FS respons with 202/NOTIFY/BYE to REFER ?
In my opinioin FS should not sends BYE to Transferor at once.
That is very weird because (after refer) FS sends INVITE to Transfer Target
(like it should be) and this part of call is fine.
Why FS sends BYE to Transferor... I checked rcf5589 / rfc3892 and
Transferee (FS) never does so. In fs_cli FS just said (after new leg bridge
is done) that last dialplan instruction is done, hung up.

Please advice.