[Freeswitch-users] Registering with external SIP provider

LuKaRo lists at lrose.de
Thu Jul 23 11:42:33 UTC 2020

On 7/14/20 4:31 PM, LuKaRo wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm unable to register freeswitch with an external SIP provider. I gave the pages on sofia on the wiki already a good read, but I can't get it to work. One special thing is that my machine has multiple network interfaces and needs to use a specific one to connect to the external SIP provider. Therefore, I copied "external.xml" in "/opt/freeswitch/conf/sip_profiles" to "my-sip.xml" and changed the values for "rtp-ip", "sip-ip", "ext-rtp-ip" and "ext-sip-ip" to the IP address of the interface freeswitch should use, and added the "my-sip" directory to the "<X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="include" header.
> [...]

Hi everyone,

it looks like my mail took over a week for processing. I just got the
confirmation that it has been posted to the list, after sending it last
week. However, my issue is already solved, so you can consider this
thread closed :) I don't want to waste anyones time on an already solved
issue :)

Thanks (and sorry for the noise),
LuKaRo