[Freeswitch-users] Audio call get converted to video call after call is bypassed using uuid_media_3p API

sagar malam sagarmalam at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 13:00:33 UTC 2020

Hello All ,

Polycom VVX 500 series phones to make audio call. After call is answered i
am executing uuid_media_3p API to bypass freeswitch , at this point audio
call get converted to video call. I have observed that it is happening
because polycom offers video codec in response to bypass REINVITE from free
switch.  So it is not FS issue but i want to know if there is anyway to
remove video codecs before passing them to other leg. I have tried setting
absolute codec string, codec string variables before bypass but they did
not help.

--
Thanks,

Sagar