[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch bypassing gateway

Shahnawaj Khan shahnawaj.khan1990 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 13:44:23 UTC 2020

Hello All,

I am trying to configure my Freeswitch to initiate the call leg
through gateway only. If I use
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/LocalTelco/1000"/>
It is working fine and forwarding the call to "LocalTelco" for 1000.

but whenever i add domain with user part such as
<action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/LocalTelco/1000 at mydomain.com"/>
it is bypassing the "LocalTelco" and forwarding call directly to
"mydomain.com". Please let me know if it is possible to forward calls
through gateway even if the domain is present.

Any insight is welcomed!

Thanks & Regards,
Shahnawaj Khan