[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch call-transfer - inbound call

Kashif Abbasi kashif.abbasi at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 09:38:09 UTC 2020

Hi,

I am working on a call flow which includes call transfer (A calls B (B is registered extension at freeswitch), B answers and then transfers the call to C and finally A and C are connected to each other). During call transfer, I want outbound leg to be handled as inbound leg through localhost interface at freeswitch hence creating separate CDR for that (basically this is a requirement at my prepaid billing system to have another inbound leg coming from freeswitch).

Can someone please tell how can I configure public dialplan to work as above and route the call to my default dialplan for further routing? My current matching condition in public dialplan is as below where transferred leg with new prefix is simply going to default dialplan as outbound leg.

    <extension name="xfer_calls">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(1122)(\d+)$">
        <action application="transfer" data="$1$2 XML default"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>

I tried to put "fs_path=sip:127.0.0.1" in above transfer application but that doesn't seem to be working. Please suggest. Thanks

Regards