[Freeswitch-users] bypass_media_after_bridge

Oleg Belousov obelousov at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 17:36:55 UTC 2020

Thank you for the advice, Mike.
Have tried  'uuid_bridge', however call is dropped immediately (as per log
becouse of script exit: has executed the last dialplan instruction, hanging
up).
Tried  another bridge option - 'intercept', together with 'uuid_media off'
- it allowed to achieved desired behavior - FS send re-invite, excluding
itself from RTP path.
--
obelousov.tel