RTP not transmitting over NAT

I K iriik at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 22 09:13:40 UTC 2020

 Thanks for answering Faisal. I configured stun on my linphone clients but it didn't solve the problem. I've also disabled SIP ALG  on my router but didn't make any difference. In this scenario which I'm using bypass-media feature of Freeswitch, everything works fine when clients are on the same network. But it does not work if one is another another remote network such as mobile data.

In you are using linphone mobile clients make sure you have added "stun.linphone.org" in account specific stun settings,If you need both ZRTP & NAT handling keep media in proxy mode.