[Freeswitch-users] convert sqlite to mysql

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 15:08:49 UTC 2020

Hello,

you don't need to import anything, all tables are created runtime, and they
are for internal FreeSWITCH usage, so FS will populate them, you do not
need to do anything. Obviously, you will lose all registrations, until
phones re-register.

Do a lab, and experiment a little to get the Knack of it

-giovanni

--
Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli