[Freeswitch-users] JsSip Client receiving "488 Not Acceptable Here" when trying to make a call

Mahmood Alkhalil mahmood.alkhalil at outlook.com
Thu Feb 6 08:56:33 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone,

I've been trying to use JsSIp over Websockets, I'm able to register and i can confirm the registration is a success, but whenevr i try to make a call Freeswitch responds with SIP/2.0 488 Not Acceptable Here.

​The JsSip API is showing SDP Failure, in Freeswitch logs it is telling that there is SDP/RTP matches but then it say no candidate found.

I'v attached the call trace, appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Mahmood Alkhalil.