[Freeswitch-users] Calls dropping due to SDP change

Brian West brian at freeswitch.com
Mon Dec 28 18:19:26 UTC 2020

I've seen this problem before: the remote end is preferring PCMA over PCMU
when it does the session timer, If you're talking to any providers in the
EU, disallow PMCU always.

Can you provide a full sip trace of this?

--

Brian West | Co-founder and Developer

Need Commercial support? email sales at freeswitch.com

FreeSWITCH Solutions | 17345 Civic Drive #2531 Brookfield, WI 53045
<https://maps.google.com/?q=17345+Civic+Drive+%232531+Brookfield,+WI+53045&entry=gmail&source=g>

Email: brian at freeswitch.com

Mobile: 918-424-9378

Website: https://www.FreeSWITCH.com <https://www.freeswitch.com/>