[Freeswitch-users] MOH not playing to A Number

Hamid Hashmi hamid2kviii at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 19 10:41:04 UTC 2020

Dear Users

I am trying to configure MOH but facing issue when B number holds the call and MOH does not play to A Number instead a "ringing" is started playing at A number and un-holding the call didn't resume media while vice versa is working fine.

Moreover, if I disable 'proxy_hold' and 'renegotiate_after_hold' in sip profile then both scenarios work fine but as per requirement, I need both options enabled.

Regards

Hamid R. Hashmi