[Freeswitch-users] verto screen sharing chrome extension not available

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Tue Aug 18 05:39:05 UTC 2020

How did you get Verto Communicator to work with freeswitch 1.10.3 --
all my attempts so far have failed at such an effort.  I have
freeswitch compiled just fine, but when I try to follow the
instructions for verto communicator, I can't get it to work at all.  I
am using Debian 10 and freeswitch compiled from source.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.