[Freeswitch-users] Calls per gateway

Francesco Facco de Lagarda francesco at delagarda.com
Thu Apr 30 10:21:46 UTC 2020

Hello everyone .. I’ve been dredging the ‘net for a week trying to find a solution but can’t find one.

I have a complicated system with 3 2n gateways with sim cards.

Two have been dedicated to national calls and the last to international calls (the SIMS have been purchased with special deals according to the destination)

I just need a simple method to find out how many current calls are on each gateway so I can route my calls accordingly. I use ESL to route my calls.

I’ve tried all the variations of sofia status, show calls, show channels, but I cant find any that just tell me how many calls each gateway is handling at present (in and out)