[Freeswitch-users] Acl to ignore mdns ice candidates generated by browsers

Babak Yakhchali babak.freeswitch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 07:09:31 UTC 2020

Hi
I'm trying to use sipjs with freeswitch but the problem is freeswitch is
accepting candidates like this:
a=candidate:2131708102 1 udp 2113937151
ad7f0d0b-7245-4c33-84af-fda3f2921d18.local 54385 typ host generation 0
network-cost 999
these are generated by mdns from browser and cause errors like
 AUDIO RTP REPORTS ERROR: [Remote Address Error!]
and then
INCOMPATIBLE_DESTINATION

I tried wan_v4.auto as "apply-candidate-acl" but it is accepting those
candidate too
is there any builtin acl that I can use to make fs accept only public ipv4
addresses?
thanks