[Freeswitch-users] Device / extension state (status) functionality at Freeswitch or get User (Peer) / Gateway (Trunk) state

CpServiceSPb . cpservicespb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 11:27:25 UTC 2020

May you explain more detailed what did you imply for the case ?

For example there are some internal peers = 100, 101 and some external
trunks = VoIPProv1, VoIPProv2.
User with 100 tries to call user with 101.
And just before calling how is to get 101 peer status/state using CDR to
implemen logic - for example, to redirect call to peer 101 cell number in
case of 101 busy answer or to speak peer 100 message that peer 101 is busy ?
The same is for external trunks.
How is to do si by CDR as for out as for in coming calling as for internal
peers as for external gateways ?