[Freeswitch-users] Answer ringing phone with uuid_phone_event behind load balancer

Jose Fco. Irles DurĂ¡ josefu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 09:49:14 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'm testing the command "uuid_phone_event <uuid> talk" for answer
ringing channels on remote phones.

With a standalone configuration this works perfectly, the NOTIFY with
the "Event: talk" is sended to the phone.

The problem comes when I have a load balancer (for managing
registers), the request uri of the NOTIFY is populated with the value
of "sofia_contact" function (I think, because is the value that I
write for this function via xml_curl).

I think that the request URI for this message must be the contact
value for this dialog and not the "sofia_contact" value.

I'm right?

Best regards

--
Jose Fco. Irles DurĂ¡