[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail DB Authentication

Vallimamod Abdullah vma at vallimamod.org
Mon Sep 30 12:54:28 UTC 2019

Hi,

Yes, you have the following params[1]:

VM-Action: change-password
VM-User-Password: <new password>
VM-User: <user>
VM-Domain: <domain>

To my knowledge, freeswitch doesn't save the new password to the xml file but to its core db in voicemail_prefs table[2].

[1] https://github.com/signalwire/freeswitch/blob/master/src/mod/applications/mod_voicemail/mod_voicemail.c#L2316
[2] https://github.com/signalwire/freeswitch/blob/master/src/mod/applications/mod_voicemail/mod_voicemail.c#L2344

Best Regards,
--