[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail DB Authentication

H Yavari hyavari at rocketmail.com
Mon Sep 30 05:25:29 UTC 2019

 Thank David.
But how we should save the pass in DB? user comes through phone and changes his/her password, so we have to use ODBC for voicemails? although it would be different db with xml_curl for user configs and we should manage both db sync ourselves.
What do you think?I thought FreeSwitch should be more flexible than this.
Regards,HY