[Freeswitch-users] Copy conference

Xiemin Chen chenxiemin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 14:47:14 UTC 2019

Does the member exists in both two conference after the "transfer command
executed"? Seems that the original behavior of the "transfer command" is to
remove the member from the old conference and then add to the new one, all
right? Do you mean to submit a new patch to change the behavior of the
"transfer command"? Thanks for your reply.

Seven Du <dujinfang at gmail.com> 于2019年9月25日周三 下午10:15写道: