[Freeswitch-users] video_avatar_png doesn't work

Ramesh Kandasamy ramelcom at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 23:48:26 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I am trying to use video_avatar_png in my dialplan so that I want all the
participants entering the conference to display this png image on their
behalf to other participants in conference. However, I dont see the image
being played. It doesn't display the video either. Rather it just displays
the background image I have configured in the layout.

I am using the below in my dialplan.
                                <action application="set"
data="video_avatar_png=/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/CallOnHold.png"/>

Please help on what am I doing wrong here.

Thanks
Ramesh