[Freeswitch-users] About FreeSWITCH HA

王聡 cong.wang.itsherpa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 10:28:30 UTC 2019

Hey all,

I’m trying to build a FS cluster with HA, but I got some trouble on recovering calls.

HA system is based on HA instruction(https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/High+Availability <https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/High+Availability>), and my freeswitch dialplan is based on conference app.

When I tried to recover a call on secondary server, a new coming call arised to callee and the old call turned into mute.

The same setting works well based on bridge, which correctly failover to secondary server.

The dialplan showed like:

    <extension name="apptest">
        <condition field="destination_number" expression="apptest1002">
            <action application="answer"/>
            <action application="set" data="conference_auto_outcall_prefix={execute_on_answer=lua welcome.lua 1001-1002 hasid apptest}"/>
            <action application="conference_set_auto_outcall" data=“user/9991002"/>
            <action application="conference" data="1001-1002 at default”/>
        </condition>
    </extension>

I wonder if this problem occurred by conference or mistaken configure. Any idea would be appreciated.

Regards,
C.Wang