[Freeswitch-users] Strange sound ...interruptions(?) here and there

Alex fedotov22091982 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 12:14:28 UTC 2019

 Hi

I  keep getting strange sound interruptions (for want of a better word)
here and there.. reminds me of really old movies if you know what I mean

Here is a sample recording
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XOIsofU2nD5vfZC8F7khGeIXV4KVIDBI/view?usp=sharing>
(just audio, there is no video)

You can clearly hear it at ~ 00:30+ seconds and there are other instances
throughout the recording

I'm using freeswitch as a part of bigbluebutton project.

It's not that noticeable when your conversation is short however if you
listen to a lecture it gets annoying.

I tried using different webcams, different PC\laptops, but it's all the
same.  It was tested with both energy level=100 and energy level=0

Could anyone help troubleshooting it?

What should I try changing?
Thank you