[Freeswitch-users] ESL connection appears to hang on bgapi originate - isn't the whole point of it being in the background?

Guillermo Ruiz Camauer grcamauer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 21:36:58 UTC 2019

I gather that this is an INBOUND ESL connection (your program connects to
FreeSwitch).
Usually, an INBOUND ESL connection is long lived, taking care of many
simultaneous calls.  The BGAPI calls let
you respond to other ESL messages while a long running command like
ORIGINATE proceeds (in the background).
Why do you want to disconnect from ESL before the ORIGINATE returns a
result?

--
Guillermo Ruiz Camauer