[Freeswitch-users] Un-authenticated downstream users

Martyn Davies martyn at magiccow.co.uk
Wed Oct 23 08:08:21 UTC 2019

I need to achieve a setup where a VoIP gateway box is downstream of
Freeswitch but will not authenticate, i.e. calls (INVITES) from this box (
a fixed IP address ) to port 5060 on FS will get routed to the
upstream side (I have an upstream gateway defined in sip_profiles), and
also all calls from the upstream side will get routed back to the
downstream gateway box.

This gateway box does not have the configuration to REGISTER, but will
simply fling out an INVITE whenever a call is initiated.  I don't need to
specify specific phone numbers in the FS dialplan (unless this is required
by FS).

Can anyone suggest a good way to achieve this in the Freeswitch dialplan?

Regards,
Martyn