[Freeswitch-users] New storage path error

H Yavari hyavari at rocketmail.com
Wed Oct 23 05:12:46 UTC 2019

 Might it help to others also:
We have to use this path : /var/lib/freeswitch as a base DIR.I don't know the reason, but I checked the codes also:
if (switch_dir_make_recursive(dir_path, SWITCH_DEFAULT_DIR_PERMS, switch_core_session_get_pool(session)) != SWITCH_STATUS_SUCCESS) {
    switch_log_printf(SWITCH_CHANNEL_SESSION_LOG(session), SWITCH_LOG_ERROR, "Error creating %s\n", dir_path);
    goto end;
  }
We set owner and mod for directories but it just accept /var/lib/freeswitch path.
Do you have any idea?
Regards.

------