[Freeswitch-users] Logfile problems

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Tue Oct 15 17:46:45 UTC 2019

Hi,

I installed v 10 from distro on Debian 10.

My initial logfile is 100MB.

I checked the logfile.conf.xml in autoload_config.
It has this:
<configuration name="logfile.conf" description="File Logging">
  <settings>
   <!-- true to auto rotate on HUP, false to open/close -->
   <param name="rotate-on-hup" value="true"/>
  </settings>
  <profiles>
    <profile name="default">
      <settings>
        <!-- File to log to -->
             <param name="logfile" value="/var/log/freeswitch.log"/>
        <!-- At this length in bytes rotate the log file (0 for never) -->
        <param name="rollover" value="10000000"/>
                  <!-- Maximum number of log files to keep before wrapping -->
                  <!-- If this parameter is enabled, the log filenames will not include a date stamp -->
                  <param name="maximum-rotate" value="14"/>
        <!-- Prefix all log lines by the session's uuid  -->
        <param name="uuid" value="true" />
      </settings>
      <mappings>
       <!--
            name can be a file name, function name or 'all'
            value is one or more of debug,info,notice,warning,err,crit,alert,all
            Please see comments in console.conf.xml for more information
       -->
             <map name="all" value="console,debug,info,notice,warning,err,crit,alert"/>
      </mappings>
    </profile>
  </profiles>
</configuration>

I restarted FS and now I have no logfile (that I can find).

Ideas?

Sean