[Freeswitch-users] problems with portaudio

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri Nov 29 15:46:21 UTC 2019

Hi.  I finally was able to upgrade fs to master as of llast night.
Its working well, except if I use portaudio to make a call.  This all
worked find in fs 1.6.20.

When I call someone I cannot hear anything until I send it a dtmf
(rfc2283) and then things work normally, at least I can hear
something.  I had a look at the logs, but nothing strange in there
after typing the digit.

Also, I cannot call a local extension from port audio, even though the
extension is registered and can be called from another extension.  It
immediately goes to voicemail.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

How do
you spend it?