[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch database need help

Ayoub Ichchou ayoub.ichchou at airenetworks.es
Fri Nov 22 13:19:29 UTC 2019

Good afternoon,

I have been using FreeSwitch for a long time and so far it works like silk. The thing is that now I have engaged in a new adventure with FS, i want to use FS as SBC. For this I want to mount FS with a MySQL database and then form a cluster.

I found the problem when I try to mount the database with FS. I am sure that there is a way for FS to generate the database, the necessary tables and fill them with the necessary data to manage FS as SBC, but I cannot find documentation about it. I have the FS books and I have read the confluence wiki. I want FS to generate the necessary database and tables because I don't know how to create the database data for FS to use to make all the SBC functionality. Where can I find the documentation for it? what are the steps to create the database to use FS as SBC?

Regards.