[Freeswitch-users] Performance questions

Jose Fco. Irles DurĂ¡ josefu at gmail.com
Sat Nov 16 15:30:07 UTC 2019

> Jose, do you have any problem with current configurations?

Some users reports audio problems:
- some robotic calls
- some calls, after a long time talking ok, listen robotic

I'm finding possible causes, but the 95% of users that reports
problems use Grandstream and I don't if the problem is mine or the
phone.
I also testing my own network infrastructure and I'm making heuristic
captures for check quality.

The machine with more load (2 sockets, 16 cores, 32 threads), has
about 30% cpu usage at peak hours and 300k context switches.
The normal cpu usage in peak hours has about 10% in the other servers

Best regards
--
Jose