[Freeswitch-users] mod_perl on 1.10.1

ik idokan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 06:49:03 UTC 2019

Hello,

I installed under Centos 7 fs 1.10.1 out of the repos - A clean new
installation an a clean server.

The system replaces an old system from 1.4.x without changing my code, that
is written in Perl.

Once a week it looks like the loading of the perl script using `perlrun`
stop loading the modules properly, getting error that some variables such
as %Config were not found.

Restarting FS fixes the issue for a week or so.
I could not find an open bug on it, but before reporting, I wish to know if
there anything else I should be looking for when such issue found?

Thank you
Ido