[Freeswitch-users] SRV and TTL

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Wed May 15 17:13:37 UTC 2019

Are you querying the DNS server directly? Some DNS servers will override a
low TTL with something longer. Local resolvers might as well. At one time
BIND also interpreted TTL=0 as the the minimum TTL for the zone (see
RFC1536).

In short you might get unpredictable results with a very short TTL. 30s
might be enough?

>>> https://freeswitch.org/confluence