[Freeswitch-users] RTP Packet Loss

王聡 cong.wang.itsherpa at gmail.com
Tue May 7 06:35:41 UTC 2019

Hey all,

I established a freeswitch server on a cloud server for video chat based on master branch(1.9.0), and got a problem recently.

Last week I found the video was lagged in several hours, and log showed:

Correcting calculated ptime value from [1660] to [20] to compensate for [82] lost packet(s)

I supposed it was a network trouble, but network monitor showed no huge traffic(no more than 100Mbps), but the inbound traffic was larger than outbound,
This problem was gone after I executed the VMotion for this cloud server(without storage, network interface not changed).

Is there any suggestions for this problem?

Regards.
C.Wang