[Freeswitch-users] isfocus parameter in Contact header

Ramesh Kandasamy ramelcom at gmail.com
Mon May 6 19:00:37 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I am relatively new to Freeswitch and I am looking for a way to add isfocus
parameter in the Contact header of 200 OK (INVITE response) from the
freeswitch. I found channel variable sip_contact_params that can be set in
dialplan as below, but it doesnt seem to help. Am I missing something or
doing something wrong here?

<action application="answer"/>
*<action application="set" data="sip_contact_params=isfocus"/>*
<action application="conference" data="..."

Please advise.

Thanks
Ramesh