[Freeswitch-users] FS dev communication channel

Harangozó, László harangozo.laszlo at tct.hu
Wed Mar 27 13:10:24 UTC 2019

What is the "standard" dev communication channel these days? I have read
the Community chapter
<https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Community> from the
docs but I am still confused.

   - The freeswitch-dev at lists.freeswitch.org list seems inactive (signed up
   9 days ago, no traffic since)
   - The #freeswitch-dev on IRC seems also abandoned as the topic was set
   more than 4 years ago (whatever that means, I have never used IRC before)
   - The  #freeswitch-dev channel on  Slack is active, but I am not sure if
   this is the primary channel (as searching the history costs money)

I have added a couple of features locally and would like to discuss how and
what to contribute back.

Hari