[Freeswitch-users] How to get information of callee when the call is forwarded

Shaun Stokes shaun.stokes at itec-support.co.uk
Wed Mar 27 07:58:54 UTC 2019

You can use 'info' in your dialplan to list all variables, however I doubt the CLI of B will be there as you've already said it's passing the CLI of A in the forward.

If these were SIP call forwards you could perhaps create an additional variable but I don't believe there's any such option with PSTN calls.

Here are some possible workarounds:

- Change B to pass on it's own CLI instead of A, in this instance you would get the CLI of B instead of A.

- Create dedicated inbound DDIs\Numbers for each mobile B to forward to, you can then alter the CLI name to include the CLI of B depending on the DDI\Number which was dialled in your FreeSWITCH dialplan.