[Freeswitch-users] where g729 fs-latest-installer script now ?

António Silva asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Tue Mar 12 12:16:18 UTC 2019

Hi Yuriy,

Did you open a jira for it?  i've try to follow the old install
instruction but the end i've the same issues as you.

but now i installed the module from the .deb the old codes one it says
that is "Unrecognised resource G.729A/0", if i donwgrade the
license-server it's ok. I try validade new licences and is fine, only
for the old one codes that i've this error.