[Freeswitch-users] where g729 fs-latest-installer script now ?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.com
Tue Mar 12 14:13:19 UTC 2019

Also one note, The activation keys and license keys were changed for how it
reads the previously activated licenses, So I did a mass reset, just
reactivate the old license keys and it will issue new signed .conf files
that will work with the new license server that was released.

Thanks,
Brian

--

Brian West | Co-founder and Developer

Need Commercial support? email sales at freeswitch.com

FreeSWITCH Solutions | 17345 Civic Drive #2531 Brookfield, WI 53045
<https://maps.google.com/?q=17345+Civic+Drive+%232531+Brookfield,+WI+53045&entry=gmail&source=g>

Email: brian at freeswitch.com

Mobile: 918-424-9378

Website: https://www.FreeSWITCH.com <https://www.freeswitch.com/>