[Freeswitch-users] BLF stays on

Sean Devoy sdevoy at bizfocused.com
Thu Jun 27 13:00:21 UTC 2019

Hi,

This may be a problem specific to our Fanvil phones, but I will throw it out here and hope.

I have BLF working except when I call one of the extensions that I have a BLF for (or they call me). Sometimes the BLF stays on after the call.  If they use that extension again, the BLF "resynchs" and works fine.

I am pretty sure that is the only time the BLF gets "stuck", but I can't say with 100% certainty.

FS 1.8 not NATed offsite.  Phones are NATed.

Thanks,
Sean