[Freeswitch-users] mod_fifo and esl application : answer a call with given uuid

Marco Foschian marco.foschian at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 08:36:52 UTC 2019

Hello,

I'v found the right command to use.

originate {fifo_bridge_uuid=THE_UUID_OF_QUEUED_CHANNEL,sip_auto_answer=true,origination_caller_id_number=CALLING_NUMBER}user/AGENT_EXTENSION
&fifo('myqueue at mydomain.org out nowait undef undef')

In such a way the operator receive a second call and then (at answer)
the desired queued call get pulled out from the fifo queue.

In my application I use uuid_kill to cut the other ringing call for
that operator, so he see only one call.

The only thing I have to fix is the auto respond of the originated
call. My CISCO 8811 refuse to auto answer only a specific call.
I used any sort of parameters such
- answer-time=0
- intercom=1
- sip_h_Call-info=\;answer-after=0