[Freeswitch-users] DNS resolving for REGISTER requests

Sebastian Denz denzs at gonicus.de
Mon Jun 24 09:55:27 UTC 2019

Thank you for giving me that pointer!

I thought i would have searched for everything regarding that topic,
but obviously i missed that post!

https://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2018-January/128837.html

I'll contact Kai directly as i was not able to found a corresponding
issue in the tracker...

But if anyone has another idea regarding the problem, i would of course
appreciate any hints too! ;)

Sebastian