[Freeswitch-users] SDP BUNDLE support

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 01:19:36 UTC 2019

WebRTC is a moving target and even if FS does not support bundle it can
support WebRTC in other ways but you need to be on 1.8.

ClueCon is coming in August.  https://cluecon.com there will be separate
panels on both FreeSWITCH and WebRTC and there is a lot to learn there.

--
Anthony Minessale II
Founder, FreeSWITCH.

https://youtu.be/l_hOxzCt6X4