[Freeswitch-users] Problems migrating from 1.6.x to 1.8.x

Laura Smith n5d9xq3ti233xiyif2vp at protonmail.ch
Tue Jun 11 06:38:16 UTC 2019

Giovanni,

You asked for detailed debug logs because apparently lots of noise was "music to your ears".

So I provide you with level 9 debugs and suddenly its too much noise for you to deal with ?

Well, there's a surprise !

So much for Open Source and the spirit of people helping each other.   Seems like I will be better off going and buying a proprietary solution that comes with a support contract where people actually have an incentive to see problems fixed to a successful resolution.

The Freeswitch community seems to be a clique that has little time for newbies and only care about themselves.

Laura