[Freeswitch-users] Problems migrating from 1.6.x to 1.8.x

Laura Smith n5d9xq3ti233xiyif2vp at protonmail.ch
Mon Jun 10 16:53:51 UTC 2019

Nothing with your level 7 suggestion.

So I have created some music for you using "sofia loglevel all 9".  ;-)

https://pastebin.com/A67NZGLZ

Bear in mind that I believe the "did not provide X.509 Certificate" shown at the top of that debug log is erroneous becuase (a) I don't use client certificate validations (b) the "known-good" system from which the /etc/freeswitch was copied (with minor edits in vars.xml to reflect hostname/IP) most certainly does not use client cert validation.