[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch originate command with customized SBC/proxy ip

Leo Wolf leo.lai.wolf at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 09:20:14 UTC 2019

Hi,

I want to know if freeswitch originate command can bring customized ip
address for SDP other than ip of freeswitch itself. Since I want to build a
system as: client - SBC/proxy - freeswitch -SBC/proxy - client, and I want
to let RTP established on SBC/proxy - SBC/proxy. In other words, I don't
want to let RDP pass through freeswitch, so I need to bring SBC/proxy ip
address in originate command for SDP. Is there any way to achieve it?

Many thanks,
Leo