[Freeswitch-users] Anybody want to go in on some Spanish GM voices recordings?

Chad Phillips chad at apartmentlines.com
Thu Jan 31 00:12:37 UTC 2019

My company is just getting ready to do a round of Spanish voice prompts
through GM voices. They have excellent talent, and charge reasonable rates
per word/phrase, but their setup fees are a bit on the steep side.

Anyone else with this same need want to join in our order to defer some of
the setup costs? I imagine we can pay the per word/phrase costs
individually, and split the setup fee.

Also, FreeSWITCH core team: are you interested in having some Spanish
prompts done? My company would cover the cost of some, if there weren't too
many, as a service to the community...

Chad